3 bedroom detached house for saleAlderholt
Guide Price £337,500
- Unique development of just 7 homes
- Mixture of detached 3 and 4 bedroom houses
- Central location within popular village of Alderholt
- High quality build specification and finish
- Fully fitted kitchens featuring integrated NEFF appliances
- Porcelanosa contemporary white sanitary wear
- Gas fired central heating
- PVCu windows and French doors
- Turfed rear gardens
OPEN MORNING SATURDAY 18TH MARCH - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR DETAILS. A new 3 bedroom home in the heart of the village featuring an extremely high quality specification with an enclosed rear garden and 2 allocated parking spaces. HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE.
Country walks, village life and an easy drive to an historic city; a home at Holly Grove in Alderholt village offers you all of this.
Nestled on the edge of Ringwood Forest and close to the New Forest National Park, the village of Alderholt is a thriving and vibrant community centred around its 19th Century church, St James', and the swallows that nest in its porch. The village pub offers a warm welcome as does the Sports and Social Club, which has its home on the large recreation ground, with tennis courts, sports pitches and children's play facilities. The Village Hall hosts a calendar of popular events throughout the year that bring the community together.
For the young family Alderholt village has good infants and juniors schools. St James' CE VC First School is a "small village school with a big heart"* that offers a happy and rounded education for children from 4 - 11 years old. There are also two pre-school groups that meet in the village offering early years education and a toddler group that meets at the Village Hall each week.
Just a three mile drive from the village is the town of Fordingbridge, a bustling town that is home to a range of retail facilities, banks and restaurants. Sitting on the banks of the River Avon, with a history that can be traced back to the Domesday Book, Fordingbridge is within easy reach of Alderholt, as is Ringwood just a few miles to the south. Both towns offer the day-to-day conveniences for modern life.
The medieval Cathedral City of Salisbury is only a 30 minute drive from Alderholt. Salisbury offers shopping of all types with its wide range of independent and national stores. There is a popular market on Tuesdays and Saturdays and artisan markets during other times of the year, including a popular farmers' market and a Christmas market.
Holly Grove, Alderholt offers you the best of modern life - a beautiful home you can grow in, a community you can enjoy, wonderful countryside close-by and an easy connection to cultural city life.
* From www.gauntscommon.dorset.sch.uk
Floor Plan Ground Floor
Floor Plan First Floor
- Gas fired central heating.
- Internal walls painted un Dulux Chalky White 3.
- Skirting and architrave painted in Dulux White Handkerchief.
- Smooth finish plaster ceilings.
- Four panel painted wooden doors with chrome handles.
- At least one, and up to three, bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiles in WC and Kitchen. Fitted carpets to Hall, stairs and Landing and all other rooms not tiled.
- Ceramic tiles to Bathrooms.
- PLEASE NOTE - PLOT 3 SHOW HOME PRICE INCLUDES ALL LIGHT FITTINGS AND SHADES, BLINDS, CURTAINS AND IS FULLY CARPETED WITH WELL STOCKED REAR GARDEN.
- Fully fitted units with 40mm laminate worktops and matching upstands.
- Integrated appliances including NEFF electric double oven, NEFF 4/5 ring gas hob, Caple extractor hood, NEFF fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Integrated washer/dryer (but not in Plots 4, 5 & 7).
- LED pelmet lighting to Kitchen worktop areas.
Bathrooms and En Suites:
- Porcelanosa contemporary white sanitaryware.
- Porcelanosa chrome taps.
- Thermostatic shower valves.
- Generous Porcelonsa ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Chrome multi rail towel warmer radiators.
- Shaver socket and mirror.
- Extensive electrical power, light and BT outlets.
- Pre-wired to accept TV aerial.
- Recessed LED downlights in kitchens, bathrooms and en suites.
- Fitted smoke detectors.
- PVCu windows and French doors; strong composite front door.
- Landscaped front gardens and common areas.
- Paths and patio areas paved in Indian sandstone.
- External tap.
- External lights to rear.
- External power point.
- 2 car parking spaces per property, finished in block paving.
- Turfed rear gardens.
A dedicated resident controlled management company will be set up to maintain the landscaped areas and visitor parking bays.
5.69m (18ft 8in) x 2.29m (7ft 6in) maximum.
5.69m (18ft 8in) x 3.05m (10ft 0in)
5.46m (17ft 11in) x 3.35m (11ft 10in)
3.61m (11ft 10in) x 3.25m (10ft 8in) maximum.
En Suite Shower
3.3m (10ft 10in) maximum x 2.74m (9ft 6in)
3.61m (11ft 10in) maximum x 1.83m (6ft 10in)
2.03m (6ft 8in) x 1.83m (6ft 3in)
Help To Buy Scheme:
For more information on the Help To Buy scheme please visit https://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/.
Predicted Energy Assessment: B.
From the mini-roundabout in the centre of Fordingbridge follow the High Street to the far end, turning left into Provost Street by Harleys bar/restaurant. Proceed along this road out of town for the 3 miles to Alderholt. At the Village Hall turn left into Ringwood Road. You will find Holly Grove immediately on the left after the Co-op store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60189635.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 110012640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Wallis, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.