6 bedroom terraced house for saleEstcourt Avenue, Leeds
- Investment opportunity
- Six self-contained studio flats
- Currently renting at £400 x 4 and £280 x 2 pcm
- Good Headingley location
- Easy access to Leeds city centre
- Ideal professional/ student rental opportunity
- Potential 8% return
- Potential £35,000 per annum income
This deceptively spacious, Victorian end of terrace property has been split into six self-contained studio apartments. The property's current income is £25,920 and the potential income is approximately £35,000 per annum when fully let.
Situated in the heart of Headingley in an extremely popular student and professional location this property is well serviced for good local amenities, public transport, shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants. Within approximately fifteen minutes travel time to Leeds commercial centre, and a short journey to both Leeds University, and Leeds Becketts Headingley and city campus, this property with modernisation could be an excellent addition to an existing portfolio of rental properties.
Outside there are gardens to two sides and a double garage, the property has Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
Please contact our Headingley office for further details .
**PLEASE NOTE The EPC printed is for one flat only and that each, individual flat has its own EPC which can be provided separately.**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60190574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA150366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.