2 bedroom flat for saleCambridge Court, Hessle
Sold STC £70,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
- Communal Garden
- Situated in the Lovely Village of Hessle
NOTICE OF OFFER - 4 cambridge Court, Hessle, North Humberside, HU13 9DR. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £62,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
This property comprises of a small vestibule with a staircase to the first floor. Leading from the hallway is a fitted kitchen, large lounge, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a communal garden mainly laid to lawn. This first floor flat requires some modernisation but is a great size and offers much potential!
Located in the ever popular village of Hessle, this flat is close to many local amenities, public houses, transport links and well regarded schools.
Lounge 9' 9" x 14' 8" plus bay ( 2.97m x 4.47m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the rear, fire place with electric fire, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, electric oven and hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 16' 5" ( 3.02m x 5.00m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Communal garden is mainly laid to lawn.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60193217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.