4 bedroom house for saleFriars Close, Wellingborough
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Close to Town Centre
- Large Downstairs Living Space
- Off-Road Parking for at Least 2 Cars
- Four Bedrooms
- Sunny Mature Garden with Patio Area
- No Upward Chain
Set in an extremely popular and quiet cul de sac location close to town centre is this light-filled detached house offering extremely versatile accommodation with up to four bedrooms. The ground floor has a large L-shaped lounge/dining room, a kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, and two rooms currently being used as bedrooms, one double and one single. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, the front has a driveway for at least two vehicles and the rear has an enclosed private back garden. The property also benefits from gas to radiator heating, a single garage with electric door, and access to good local schools. Due to the popular location and it being offered with no chain, an early viewing is highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 15'9x10'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'9x10'2 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'9x10'2 -
Bedroom 4 - 8'11x6'3 -
Reception 1 - 21'4x20'4 -
Kitchen - 9'5x9'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60193835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26345538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Pendered & Co, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.