1 bedroom terraced bungalow for sale

Avenells Way, Gamlingay, Bedfordshire

Sold STC £120,000

Property Description

Full description

* 75% OWNERSHIP * NO RENT TO PAY * ONLY available to persons registered DISABLED or AGED 60 and over* One bedroom terraced BUNGALOW * Sitting room * Kitchen * Utility * CONSERVATORY * Fully enclosed REAR GARDEN * Electric under floor heating * UPVC double glazing * Alarm system * NO UPWARD CHAIN *

Property ref: 121_1011_4184486

Entrance 
uPVC and inset frosted glass door leading to:

Entrance Hall 
Access to loft space. Storage cupboard and cloaks cupboard. Large deep airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder tank with shelving. Panel doors to:

Large Walk in Cupboard/Utilty Room 
6' 7" x 5' 7" (2.00m x 1.70m) Fitted with wall and base units with work surface over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.

Sitting Room 
12' 4" x 11' (3.76m x 3.35m) uPVC double glazed window to front. Electric fire with grate set within wooden surround. Coving to ceiling. Cupboard housing fuse boxes.

Kitchen 
11' 8" x 7' 1" (3.56m x 2.16m) uPVC double glazed window to rear and uPVC and inset frosted glass door into conservatory. Re fitted in a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink with chrome taps. Complementary tiled splash backs. Space for cooker. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Vinyl cushion flooring.

Conservatory 
8' 11" x 6' 7" (2.72m x 2.01m) White Upvc double glazed conservatory with dwarf wall. French doors into garden. Ceiling fan light. Electric points.

Bedroom 
13' 1" x 9' 6" (3.99m x 2.90m) uPVC double glazed window to rear.

Wet Room with Shower 
7' 4" x 5' 5" (2.24m x 1.65m) uPVC frosted double glazed window to front. Low flush WC. Mira advance wall mounted shower with full tiling to shower area. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard and chrome taps. Dimplex wall mounted heater and night storage heater. (Please note: No under floor heating in this room)

Rear Garden 
Fully enclosed by fencing and brick wall. Arched wooden gate providing rear access. Paved garden with flower and shrub borders. Victoria plum tree.

Front Garden 
Mainly laid to lawn with path to front door with tiled step. Shrub border.

(EPC) EEC Only 

Further Information 
The property is leasehold with South Cambridgeshire District Council as the landlord
The lease is 125 years from June 2007
Quarterly variable service charge currently £148.56
Ground rent £26.00 per annum
Variable buildings insurance currently £8.89 per quarter
There is also a 24 hour alarm system charged at £39.00 per quarter
This property is on a water meter
£120,000 is for the 75% share of the property, the remaining 25% share is retained by the council but NO RENT is charged




More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
24 June 2016

Nearest station

  • Sandy (4.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Lane & Chandler, Gamlingay

7 Mill Street, Gamlingay, SG19 3JW

01767 838020 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Sandy (4.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Lane & Chandler, Gamlingay

7 Mill Street, Gamlingay, SG19 3JW

01767 838020 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 4184486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lane & Chandler, Gamlingay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.