4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvondale Road, Hoylake, WIRRAL
Sold STC £325,000
- Attractive, Well Appointed Double Fronted Semi-Detached House
- In Favoured Location Close To Promenade
- Three Reception Rooms, Sun Lounge
- Kitchen, Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Tiled Bathroom With Shower To Bath
- Well Kept Gardens To Front & Rear
A particularly attractive & well appointed double fronted, traditional semi-detached family house in favoured location close to promenade. Comprising: Porch, hall, three reception rooms, sun lounge, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, tiled bathroom, gardens to front and rear, garage.
A particularly attractive very well appointed, double fronted, traditional semi-detached family house situated in a favoured location close to the promenade and with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises: Porch, hall, lounge, dining room and breakfast room. In addition there is a double glazed sun lounge, attractively fitted kitchen with integral oven and hob, utility room. to the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with shower to bath. Outside there are well kept gardens to both front and rear and a garage.
Built out enclosed porch with Georgian style lead light panelled entrance door, side lead light windows, black and white tiled floor and meter cupboard.
With double panelled radiator and maple laminate covering.
Front Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 10' 2" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.10m )
With maple laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, double glazed bay window, Ornate timber fire surround with floral tiled inset and tiled plinth.
Front Dining Room 16' 2" into bay x 11' 3" ( 4.93m into bay x 3.43m )
With maple laminate flooring, radiator in ornate cabinet, double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator. Shelving to recess.
Breakfast Room 11' 2" to patio doors x 10' 7" ( 3.40m to patio doors x 3.23m )
With maple laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, store cupboards to recess. Double glazed patio doors giving access to sun lounge.
Double Glazed Sun Lounge 20' 6" x 8' 7" ( 6.25m x 2.62m )
With double glazed windows and double glazed doors over looking and leading to rear garden. Two wall light points and maple laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" maximum to door x 9' 11" ( 3.33m maximum to door x 3.02m )
Attractively fitted and well appointed kitchen.
Having units with Shaker style doors in white, granite effect work surfaces and comprising:
Circular stainless steel sink and stainless steel drainer with lower cupboards and integral Bosch dish washer. Further range of one double and three single doored base units, base drawer unit and integral oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Two double and two single wall cupboards, double glazed window above sink unit and further double glazed window. Ceiling spot lights, Victorian style white tiled surrounds, complementary tiled floor.
Utility Room 14' 6" (Including WC and cloaks area) x 6' 10" ( 4.42m (Including WC and cloaks area) x 2.08m )
Having double glazed door leading to rear garden, double glazed window. Ceiling spot lights. Modern white low level WC, power points, cloaks/store cupboard.
Approached from the hall by a straight staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window to front, tall shelved linen cupboard, loft access.
Front Bedroom One 14' 6" into bay and to wardrobes x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.42m into bay and to wardrobes x 3.43m into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and one wall with fitted sliding door wardrobes.
Front Bedroom Two 16' 6" into bay x 10' 2" ( 5.03m into bay x 3.10m )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and ornate cast iron fire surround.
Rear Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.28m x 3.23m into recess )
With double glazed window over looking rear garden, cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler. Single wardrobe. Radiator.
Rear Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double panelled radiator.
With coloured suite and comprising:
Panelled bath with Triton shower and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Two double glazed frosted windows, marble effect tiled floor. Marble effect wall tiling with decorative dado tiling. single panelled radiator.
There are gardens to both front and rear.
With mature shrubs and flower beds, Cotswold gravel area, boundary walling and timber fencing. Driveway leads to attached garage with up and over entrance doors, power and light and rear window.
Very well kept and with a lawn, decorative paved patio, concrete garden shed, timber fencing to boundaries. There are well kept and stocked flower and shrub beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60194786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.