4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware
Sold STC £599,950
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Dining Room & Spacious Family Lounge
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Sitting Room
- Approximately 95ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Drive
This four bedroom double storey extended semi detached property offers many features and is situated in a sought after tree line road yet within walking distance of St Margarets mainline station and within both the John Warner and Cranbourne schools catchment. An internal viewing is a must.
William H Brown have pleasure in offering For Sale this four bedroom double storey extended semi detached 1930's family home, situated within this popular tree line road, on the borders of both Stanstead Abbotts and Hoddesdon, yet within walking distance of St Margarets mainline station serving Liverpool Street and within both the John Warner and Cranbourne Schools catchments. The property boasts many features and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Main double glazed upvc front door leading to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
With oak effect flooring, double glazed window to front, radiators, stairs to first floor with a large understairs storage cupboard and door to kitchen and oak doors to:
Dining Room 10' x 12' 2" ( 3.05m x 3.71m )
With oak effect flooring, power points, oak doors to airing cupboard and storage cupboard, feature open fireplace (currently blocked), low voltage lights to ceiling, beamed ceilings and walls, multipane doors leading to kitchen and door leading to:
Refurbished Family Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 11" ( 6.17m x 3.63m )
Feature double glazed leadlight bay window to front elevation, power points, TV point, radiator, low voltage lighting and ceiling speaker system.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.28m )
With a range of wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, fitted gas hob, fitted oven, extractor fan, tiled floor and partly tiled walls, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, power points. Door to inner hall and door to sitting room.
Utility Room 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
With a range of wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floors and partly tiled walls, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
Sitting Room 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, pine effect flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, TV point and door to:
With a tiled floor, door to garage and door to:
Fully tiled shower cubicle, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, power points, loft access, radiator and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Feature double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, built in wall to wall wardrobes, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 8' 9" to front of wardrobes ( 2.77m x 2.67m to front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator, built in wall cupboards, fitted drawer units and TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 7' ( 3.45m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and built in wardrobes with cupboards over, fitted drawer units and TV point.
Luxury Refitted Bathroom 8' 10" x 8' 4" max ( 2.69m x 2.54m max )
With a luxury tiled paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, feature sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled flooring and tiled walls, low voltage lighting, heated chrome feature towel rail, double glazed obscure window, extractor fan.
The property benefits from approximately 95ft SOUTH FACING rear garden with a paved area, raised centre flower border, lawned area to the far rear of the property. A brick built garden shed, mature planting area and mature flower borders.
Feature front garden being shingled providing ample off street parking with timber flower border and lawned area, brick retaining walls.
Plans have been passed for additional extension to rear.
Rt/pi/210616 Ref: 9994
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60194795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.