2 bedroom cottage for saleHasells Courtyard, Westgate Street, Long Melford
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious sitting room
- Separate Dining Room
- South-facing terrace garden
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Cloakroom / Shower Room off the Entrance Hall
- Two bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Boarded Loft for storage
- Garage / Workshop
- Estate Manager
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.Hasells Courtyard was built in 1983. The buildings are in the traditional style of Suffolk villages with finely detailed brick and rendered elevations and pantiled roofs. There are nine cottages arranged around a courtyard garden with separate garages for each property.Services include estate managers, personal alarm system and laundry room .Mature landscaped courtyard gardens.Easy access to the main A131 with frequent buses to Sudbury (3 miles) and fast trains to London (Liverpool Street) in just over an hour and ten minutes.150 year lease (from 1983), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the Estate Manager on 01787 313282.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60195422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6856599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.