2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilliam Street, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Close Proximity to Huddersfield Centre
- No Onward Chain
- Vacant Possession
- Gardens to Front and Rear
William H Brown are now in reciept of an offer for the sum of £76,000 for 31 William Street. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 8 WEstgate, Huddersfield, HD1 1NN, 01484 542 072 before exchange of contracts.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached property. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear.
Enter the property into the entrance hall which has a radiator and a single glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 14' into recess x 10' 10" plus bay ( 4.27m into recess x 3.30m plus bay )
Having a feature stone fireplace with wood shelving, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 13' max x 10' 1" max into recess ( 3.96m max x 3.07m max into recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, splashback tiling and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob and oven, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' into recess x 11' ( 4.27m into recess x 3.35m )
Having a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 7' ( 4.27m max x 2.13m )
Fitted with built in wardrobes. There is also a radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin adn bath with overhead shower. There is also a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned area, a flowerbed and a path leading to the side door and rear garden.
To the rear is a lawn and paved area, an outhouse and there is a back lane beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60196193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.