5 bedroom detached house for sale3 Hanson Drive, Fowey, Cornwall
- Detached house with five bedrooms.
- Estuary views.
- Beautiful south facing gardens.
- Parking and double garage.
- Large sitting/dining room.
- Balcony with estuary views.
- Convenient location in Fowey.
- Adaptable accommodation.
Built by the present owners, this house is ideally located in Fowey to benefit from estuary views, a wonderful garden, a double garage and parking and a short walk into the centre of town. (most of which is traffic free.)
Designed to make the most of the water views, the four bedrooms and the utility are on the ground floor, while upstairs there is a large sitting/dining room with large windows and a private balcony. The kitchen breakfast room has an Aga, and the large master bedroom is on this floor.
The gardens are amazing with a spectacular monkey puzzle tree, cornish planting and a hidden vegetable patch. An oasis in the centre of Fowey. The house has a double garage, off road parking for three cars and there is space for a small boat to the side of the house.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Inspiration too many of Daphne Du Maurier’s dramatic stories it is home to the annual Du Maurier literary festival and the Royal sailing regatta.
Property ref: 121_903_4179557
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60196991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4179557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.