4 bedroom detached house for saleTollgate, Spalding
Sold STC £245,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern With Character
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
This modern detached house with unique characteristics provides spacious living accommodation and is situated conveniently within close proximity of Spalding town centre and its amenities. The property benefits from private rear gardens, driveway and single garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
We are delighted to present to the market this four bedroom detached family home with unique characteristics, conveniently situated within close proximity of the Spalding town centre and its amenities.
In brief, the property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a mature rear garden which offers a good degree of privacy and benefits from a patio area, a feature central patio area and also two sheds. The property also boasts ample off street parking and a single garage.
EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, fully half tiled walls, radiator, and tiled flooring.
Lounge 26' 11" x 12' 4" ( 8.20m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, telephone point, TV point, laminate wooden flooring, open plan into:-
Four pane double patio doors, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, granite work surfaces, sink and drainer with boiling tap over sink, double electric oven, electric induction hob, dishwasher, wine fridge, under stairs cupboard, tiled flooring and a door leading into the hallway.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 10" ( 2.29m x 1.78m )
Granite work surfaces, space and plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge freezer, pantry off with space for undercounter fridge. Door leading into:-
Conservatory 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
UPVC construction, lights and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 14' ( 3.30m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, TV point and laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the garden, airing cupboard, radiator and laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' x 11' 10" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 2.44m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, dressing room, laminate wooden flooring and TV point.
Bedroom Four 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, laminate wooden flooring and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring and shaver point.
Mature garden benefitting from a good degree of privacy with a feature centre, two sheds, water taps to the side and rear and a patio area outside of the conservatory.
Having plumbing and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60199685.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG104732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.