5 bedroom detached house for saleBeanacre, Melksham
- Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- 23ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Rear Garden
- Ample Parking
Set in the highly popular village of Beanacre, is this fantastic home ideal for the growing family. Offering five bedrooms, two reception rooms and spacious 23ft KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM along with a good size lawned garden to the rear and AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING.
Set in the popular village of Beanacre on the edge of Melksham, this substantial family home has much to offer including five double bedrooms, 26ft lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. There are lovely lawned gardens to the rear with plenty of space and ample parking at the front.
Beanacre itself is only 2 miles from the town of Melksham, which offers a wide range of amenities including well regarded primary schools, Melksham Oak secondary school, a range of supermarkets and leisure centre. Corsham, Chippenham and Trowbridge are also a short drive away, with the Georgian City of Bath only 30 minutes drive, offering a wider range of cultural and social activities.
This property is a fantastic opportunity to make your own mark and should be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Double glazed window to front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 26' 9" x 11' 11" max ( 8.15m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Open fireplace. Television point. Radiato
Dining Room 12' x 12' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed wndow to front. Open fireplace. Television point. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 23' 10" x 9' 9" ( 7.26m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear and French doors to the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Granite work surfaces over. Tiled splash backs and flooring. Aga with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge/freezer. Spot lighting. Central heating boiler housed in cupboard. Radiator.
Airing cupboard. Loft access via ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 11" max ( 3.68m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to front. Television point. Loft access. Radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan. Tiled splashbacks. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Suite comprising bath and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls. Radiator.
Window to front. W.C.
Ample driveway parking to the front of the property.
Large lawned rear garden with a variety of trees, shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60199718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.