5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodkirk Gardens, Woodkirk, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000***
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Modern & Well Presented
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Excellent Commuter Links For M62/M1 Local Motorway Networks
***Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000*** Offered for sale in a cul-de-sac location is this modern and well presented 5 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, 5 bedrooms & bathroom. Having gardens to front & rear driveway to side & garage/ workshop.
***Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000***
Five Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed composite door to front, double glazed window to side and radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 4" To Chimney Recess ( 3.58m x 3.76m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Inset gas fire and single glazed French doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Double gas oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Built in fridge freezer, radiator and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Under stairs pantry, uPVC door to side and double glazed window to rear.
Of uPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side and radiator.
Door to cupboard and access to loft which has power and light.
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' To Fitted Wardrobes ( 3.66m x 2.44m To Fitted Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes x 9' 9" Max ( 2.95m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 5' 10" Max Including Bulkhead x 8' 11" Max Including Bulkhead ( 1.78m Max Including Bulkhead x 2.72m Max Including Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted cupboard housing central heating boiler above bulkhead.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 2.57m Max x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 5 8' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 3" ( 1.80m x 1.60m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Storage Garage 7' 11" x 13' 7" ( 2.41m x 4.14m )
Up and over door, power and light.
Attached Workshop 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Power and light.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a variety of plants and shrubs. Driveway to side. To the rear is an enclosed garden with a well maintained lawn, timber decked seating area, blocked paved patio and a variety of plants and shrubs. Timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60201524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.