2 bedroom maisonette for saleBaston Road, Hayes, Kent
Sold STC POA
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor maisonette
- Fitted kitchen, living/dining room
- Conveniently located opposite Hayes school
- Close to Hayes station and village
- Large private garden, garage
- Off street parking. EPC: D
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this great sized two bedroom first floor maisonette, situated opposite Hayes School. The property is spacious and comprises two bedrooms, separate fitted kitchen, living/dining room and bathroom. Externally there is a large private garden, detached garage and off street parking. Other benefits include catchment area for Hayes Primary School and a short walk to Hayes Station and Hayes Village. Viewing highly recommended. EPC Rating: D
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60203204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26346677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Hammelton , Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.