3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Croft, Harlow
- UPVC D/Glazing & GCH Via Radiators
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Room & Conservatory
- Refitted Luxury Bathroom
- Landscaped South Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway and Off Street Parking
A traditionally built 1950's tunnel side access terraced house situated in a residential position just off the Stow with its local shopping facilities and within easy to Harlow Town and its many amenities.The accommodation incorporates many features and a viewing is highly recommended.
This 1950's built three bedroom family house situated within easy access to Harlow Town, offers many features which include a downstairs cloakroom, gas central heating and double glazed windows, driveway and off street parking. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Partially glazed timber entrance door with matching sidescreen, ceramic tiled floor and staircase leading to first floor with galleried landing, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a low level flush WC and wash basin, ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of units and work surfaces with space for all appliances, window to rear and door leading to the conservatory. Ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 7" x 11' narrowing to 9' 4" ( 6.27m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.84m )
Double glazed leaded window to front elevation, attractive decor with coved ceiling, two wall light points and attractive wood flooring. Access to:
Conservatory 20' x 8' max ( 6.10m x 2.44m max )
Of hexagonal construction, with double glazed timber frame. Double doors providing access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft. (Which houses Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler installed two years ago).
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a wall to wall range of wardrobe cupboards with mirrored glass doors, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Dropped curb providing access to PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AND PARKING AREA for two cars. Tunnel side access to the SOUTH FACING rear garden with centre lawn, mature borders, built barbecue area and brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60204002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.