3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLedger Place, Wakefield
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRIICE: £120,000 - £130,000
- 3 bedroom Mature Semi
- UPVC and GCH - No Upper Chain
- Excellent corner plot
- Fantastic location for commuting to Wakefield, Leeds and local schools
GUIDE PRIICE: £120,000 - £130,000. With No Upper Chain an attractive 3 bedroom Mature Semi. Located in a most convenient part of Wakefield with excellent access to Outwood Grange School, bus stops nearby as well as local amenities. The property set with a good corner plot. Viewing Essential.
GUIDE PRIICE: £120,000 - £130,000. This mature 3 bedroom Semi is in need of some cosmetic improvement but has been lovingly cared for. The property would ideally suit the first time buyer or young family purchaser. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, excellent sized dining kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has off road parking to the front as well as gardens to the front, side and rear. No Upper Chain. The property is in excellent area for commuting and excellent local schools nearby. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this home.
Front entrance white upvc door with obscured glazed stained glass panels and brass fixtures leading into the entrance hallway.
Radiator, staircase access to the first floor. Door access into the living room.
Living Room 14' 6" x 14' 2" into the alcove ( 4.42m x 4.32m into the alcove )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Dado rail, wall lights, gas fire to the chimney breast, marble style base and ornate hearth, telephone point, tv point. Door access into the dining kitchen
Dining Kitchen 10' 2" x 17' 6" Max ( 3.10m x 5.33m Max )
Two upvc windows to the rear with a tiled sill. A range of base and wall units in wood, cornice and plinths, rolltop laminate work surface, Frankie sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, eye level stoves oven, gas fire to the wall, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine,space for other utilities, strip lighting, telephone point, pantry storage space. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel and brass fixture leading to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Stair access to the first floor. Upvc window to the side aspect. Loft access. Access into bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 9' 11" to back of wardrobes ( 4.50m x 3.02m to back of wardrobes )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, Fitted wardrobes to one wall to include four doubles, cupboards above, dressing table area.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' 5" to the alcove ( 3.05m x 3.18m to the alcove )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" Max x 6' 6" ( 3.40m Max x 1.98m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator. Bulkhead.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, bi-folding door, electric shower, sink with twin taps and a vanity unit beneath in solid wood, w.c. radiator, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, extractor fan.
Gated entrance and drop kerb to paved driveway providing ample parking for several cars, garden plot to the front. Access down the side of the property, timber framed storage shed and coal bunker. Further lawned gardens with plants and borders, glass greenhouse, outside lighting and water tap.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Leeds Road. Turn right onto Leeds Road and continue for 1.5 miles. Take a left onto Annie Street. Continue onto Ledger Lane. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60204038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.