5 bedroom detached house for saleNewbury,Berkshire,RG14
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- 1 bedroom self contained Cottage
- 1 Bedroom self contained Annexe
- Driveway Parking for several vehicles
- Master with en-suite
- Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC and Shower Room
- Viewing highly recommended
A charming three bedroom house with an annexe and Cottage in the grounds offering further independent accommodation with off-street parking.
Chancellors are delighted to offer this unique three bedroom detached house with a one bedroom annexe and a one bedroom Cottage in the grounds offering further independent accommodation, offering versatile accommodation that is hard to find. The three bedroom house offers a kitchen, two reception rooms, downstairs WC and master with en suite. The Annex offers open plan kitchen/reception room, bedroom and bathroom. The cottage offers kitchen/dining room, reception room, downstairs WC, bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower room. The outside space offers a terraced garden area and off-road parking for several cars. Located in Speen and conveniently placed for Newbury town centre and transport links, A34 and M4. This property is highly recommended for Viewings to fully appreciate its potential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2060116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.