4 bedroom detached house for saleAlder Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Three reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Driveway and garage
* Large family living
* Refitted kitchen
* Lounge, dining room and study
* En suite to master bedroom
* Utility room
* Four double bedrooms
* Garage and off road parking
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
2.51m x 2.74m (8'3" x 9'). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.99m x 5.03m (13'1" x 16'6") excluding bay window. Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
3.99m x 2.72m (13'1" x 8'11"). Radiator, laminate flooring, double doors to conservatory.
0.94m x 1.68m (3'1" x 5'6"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled splash back.
3.43m x 4.67m (11'3" x 15'4"). Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, sink with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, built in eye level electric fan assisted oven, microwave, built in four ring halogen hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, door to:
2.64m x 2.24m (8'8" x 7'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space, sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, secure pvcu double glazed door to side, door to:
5.41m x 2.49m (17'9" x 8'2"). Integral Garage with power and lighting.
L Shaped room 8.64m x 4.55m (28'4" x 14'11") maximum. Half brick construction with pvcu double glazed windows, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, fitted carpet, door to:
3.68m x 3.45m (12'1" x 11'4") minimum excluding bay. Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, two built in double wardrobes, fitted carpet, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
2.31m x 1.50m (7'7" x 4'11"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, double shower area and close coupled wc, tiled surround, pvcu frosted double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring.
3.81m x 2.79m (12'6" x 9'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.20m x 2.69m (10'6" x 8'10"). Pvcu double glazed box window to front, wardrobe, fitted carpet.
2.67m x 2.82m (8'9" x 9'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.26m x 1.88m (7'5" x 6'2"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fence and is mainly laid to lawn with a sun patio seating area. Large front garden mainly laid to lawn and a driveway with parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60204758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.