2 bedroom terraced house for saleAyton Crescent, Eston
- Cared For Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Loft Room
- Great Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Recommended
- No Chain
- Garage Space Available to the Rear
Fantastically positioned with easy access to Eston Square, local bus routes, shops and pubs. Briefly comprises, porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear porch, landing, two bedrooms, bathroom and loft room. Externally we have large enclosed gardens to the front and rear both of which are mostly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60205055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST060389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.