3 bedroom detached house for saleClaremont Field, Ottery St Mary
Withdrawn from Market
- Well-proportioned 3 bedroom detached house
- Desirable & popular area close to excellent amenities & countryside
- Kitchen with space for modern appliances
- Dining room with pleasant garden outlook
- Good sized sitting room with feature fireplace
- 3 bedrooms & family bathroom with white suite, bath with shower over
- Gas central heating & pvc double glazing throughout
- Landscaped rear garden, private & secluded
- Paved patio area & decking providing room to enjoy outdoor dining
- Off-road parking & garage
Claremont Field is one of the most desirable and popular residential areas in Ottery St Mary. It is situated on the southern fringes of the town but the excellent local amenities are easily accessible, including The King's School which has a deservedly high reputation. The surrounding countryside offers excellent walking facilities.
This modern three bedroom detached house is presented to a good standard throughout. The well-proportioned accommodation comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom WC, sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room and a kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite.
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Number 21 enjoys a tucked away position and has a tarmac driveway providing off-road parking in front of the garage. The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect and has been professionally landscaped, giving the feeling of privacy and seclusion. There is a paved patio and decking area providing plenty of room to enjoy outdoor dining/entertaining, and a small gravelled area to the front.
Ottery St Mary is one of the most pleasant and friendly small towns in East Devon with many amenities, shops, including Sainsbury's, pubs, churches, very good schools, post office, banks, medical centre, local hospital, recreational activities, sports centre and bus services. Although surrounded by beautiful open countryside it is particularly accessible; 6 miles to the coast at Sidmouth, Exeter 10 miles (M5 junction) with the A30 dual carriageway giving swift access. Honiton is 6 miles with further shops, amenities and mainline station (Waterloo-Exeter).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100421001521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redferns, Ottery St Mary. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.