3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewbolt, Royston
- Well maintained three bedroom family home
- Two generous size bedrooms
- Large lounge/dining area
- Gas fired central heating
- Newly fitted double glazing
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended
Situated within walking distance to Royston railway station and all amenities this three bedroom family home has the benefits of large living/dining area, cloak room and three good size bedrooms. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Situated within walking distance to Royston railway station and all amenities this three bedroom family home has the benefits of large living/dining area, cloak room and three good size bedrooms. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and a mainline railway station with fast and regular services to London and Cambridge.
Part Glazed Door
Stairs to first floor/landing. Doors to:
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin.
Lounge/dining Area 25' 11" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 7.90m Max x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Double glazed patio door to conservatory.
Kitchen 9' Max x 11' 1" Max ( 2.74m Max x 3.38m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a good range of base and wall units. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer with work surface surrounds. Electric oven and hob with cooker extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Doors to:
Conservatory 7' x 15' ( 2.13m x 4.57m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows throughout. Door to outside.
Stairs from entrance hall. Loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 16' 4" ( 3.38m x 4.98m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' ( 2.90m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.41m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low flush W/C. Double glazed window to front.
The property benefits from rear garden predominately laid to lawn with shrubs and flowers to borders and two large garden sheds. There is also rear access to unallocated car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60206024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.