2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWestbourne Villas, Hove
Sold STC £375,000
- TWO BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT
- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD
- BEAUTIFUL PERIOD FEATURES WITH A MODERN DAY TWIST
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An outstanding two bedroom garden flat in one of Hove's most favoured locations; completely refurbished throughout to a very high standard, including some superb finishing touches such as a TV in the bathroom.
F&S are delighted to offer this truly stunning ground floor flat which has undergone a complete renovation project. The open plan living space is delightful, with high ceilings wrapped in beautiful original coving which with the rich colour of the wooden floors makes the perfect combination of original period features with a modern day twist. There is a high end German kitchen to one side with fully integrated appliances.
The master bedroom is a large double with a built-in cupboard which also houses the new boiler. There are double doors leading to the rear garden, so on a sunny morning you can pop outside to enjoy breakfast in the sunshine.
The bathroom is pure luxury, a brand new Victorian bathroom suite with some very stylish tiles on the floor, half tiled on two of the walls and then with a completely tiled bath and shower area. There is a rainfall shower coming from the ceiling and a TV which has been built into the wall.
Bedroom 2 is a lovely room and can fit a double bed; it would also make a fantastic home office / guest room and has been wired up for Virgin Media.
To the rear of the property is the garden, finished to a fantastic standard and made as easy to maintain as possible.
The location of this property is stunning; one of the finest roads off New Church Road, tree lined and just off the seafront.
Kitchen / Reception Room 16' 9" max x 13' 3" max ( 5.11m max x 4.04m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 13' max ( 4.09m max x 3.96m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 6' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 1.85m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60206036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.