3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSaxon Close, Spalding
Sold STC £190,000
- **WAS £195,000 REDUCED TO £190,000**
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
This DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in the town of Spalding and offers easy access to all local amenities. The property comprises briefly of a lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, THREE BEDROOMS, bathroom, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and a SINGLE GARAGE. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the market town of Spalding and its amenities.
In brief, the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a fully enclosed, private rear garden and a single garage benefitting from power and lighting.
EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS ADVISED!
Double glazed door to side aspect, airing cupboard with shelving and housing the hot water tank, cloak cupboard, loft hatch access (loft is part boarded), radiator, wood effect flooring, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 4" ( 4.67m x 4.37m )
Double glazed French doors leading into the conservatory, gas fire, wall lights, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen/Diner 17' 6" x 8' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.67m )
UPVC door giving access to outside, double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for gas cooker, CH boiler, radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.39m )
UPVC construction with stable door leading into the garage, door leading out to the rear garden, power points, tiled flooring and a ceiling fan.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 8" ( 2.62m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double mirrored freestanding wardrobe, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 8' 4" ( 2.77m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, telephone point, textured and coved ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Two double glazed frosted windows to the side aspect, double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted mirrored, partly tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
Private and fully enclosed garden benefitting from feature mosaic patio areas, shed, mature borders and a gate to the side aspect.
Having up and over doors, power, lighting and work surfaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60206093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.