2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchid Way, Shirebrook, MANSFIELD
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Kitchen Dinner
Burchell Edwards are pleased to market this WELL-PRESENTED, TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME. Ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to market this WELL-PRESENTED, TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME. Ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory. To the first floor is two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally is a driveway and rear garden. Although this property is currently a two bedroom it was originally built as a three bedroom home.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and electric feature fireplace.
Kitchen/diner 14' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.67m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worktop over, electric oven, gas hob with overhead extractor, sink and drainer, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 7' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.16m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear elevation.
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard and loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.45m x 3.53m into recess )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear elevations and radiator. This room was formerly two bedrooms and the double aspect means it can easily be converted back.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.93m )
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with electric shower over. Double glazed window to the front elevation, tiled splashback, fully tiled and radiator.
The property has a driveway for two cars and space for a garage. To the rear is a patio area, laid to lawn area, part brick surround and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60206975.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.