3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapel Avenue, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large plot
- Single Garage
- Huge potential
- Village location
- No onward chain
Three Double Bedrooms
No onward chain
*Three Double Bedrooms
*No onward chain
Upvc Door into;
Radiator, TV Point, loft hatch with ladder and doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge 4.10m x 5.17 (13'5" (max into recess) x 16'11")
There are two windows one to the front and one to the side, electric fire with surround and mantelpiece, two radiators and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 4.09m x 3.86m (13'5" x 12'7")
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over incorporating a sink with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker but has extractor overhead, space for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. There is a window to the rear, radiator and upvc door into the garden/utility room.
Garden Room/Utility Room 1.53m x 3.75m (5' x 12'3")
This is of brick construction with upvc windows all round, door leading to garden and space for a tumble drier.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Frosted window to rear, radiator and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 3.66m x 3.35m (12' x 10'11")
Window to front, radiator, telephone point and electric fusebox to one wall.
3.64m x 2.43m (11'11" x 7'11")
Window to side and radiator.
2.71m x 2.90m (8'10" x 9'6")
Window to rear and radiator.
The front garden of the property is open plan and provides access all around the bungalow, there is a variety of mature trees and shrubs, a lawn area and ornamental slate chippings for low maintenance surrounding the small fish pond. There is gated access leading into the rear garden which starts as a concrete area towards the garage which also provides opportunity for multiple parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn but also has flowerbeds, plenty mature trees and shrubs, greenhouse and a shed. The oil tank is to the rear out of sight and there is a bunker which provides an extra storage area.
There is a up and over door and power and lighting there is access from the side also with extra door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60206978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.