4 bedroom detached house for saleBurton Road, Lincoln
Offers in Region of
- Executive Detached
- Four Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Extensive Off-Road & Detached Double Garage
- Sought After Uphill Position
This beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom, executive detached house is situated at the end of a quiet, non estate cul de sac in the sought after uphill area of the historic cathedral city of Lincoln.
This beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom, executive detached house is situated at the end of a quiet, non-estate cul de sac in the sought after uphill area of the historic cathedral city of Lincoln. Placed near the city boundary it benefits from easy access to the Cathedral district, city centre and major routes but also has beautiful open countryside within close proximity. Built in 2007 by a renowned local builder of quality houses it features, three reception rooms, a garden room, three very generous bathrooms and double glazed windows and doors throughout. There is extensive off road parking protected by electric security gates, a detached double garage and low maintenance, well stocked, immaculately presented gardens. The house is offered for sale with no onward chain and is still under NHBC guarantee.
The large and welcoming entrance hall features a timber door and side panels, tiled floor, radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Features low level flush WC and wash hand basin; complete with part tiled walls, radiator and a window to the front aspect.
Lounge 24' 1" x 13' 10" ( 7.34m x 4.22m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room which has a bay window to the front aspect and further window to the rear aspect. Two radiators to the walls, TV , phone and electric sockets and a feature, working fireplace with decorative surround and hearth.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
A generously proportioned room currently used as a formal dining room. This room has a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Study 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
The good sized study has a window to the front aspect, radiator, phone and power points.
Kitchen 30' 3" x 14' 10" ( 9.22m x 4.52m )
The extremely spacious, superb kitchen could be the heart of family life. It is fitted with an extensive range of handmade oak base and wall units and features a luxury Corian worktop in Forest Green. Features include a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated ceramic hob with cooker hood, double oven, integrated dishwasher and useful pullout larder units to each side of fridge freezer space. The large twin larder fridge freezer is included in the sale. There is a very large central island with power points, radiator and windows to the side aspects. The kitchen is tiled with the same ceramic floor tiles as the hall giving a feeling of continuity and opens into…
Garden Room 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
This beautiful space features a high vaulted ceiling with exposed beams which are unusual in a modern setting and add a lot of character to the room. The garden room has windows to two aspects and patio doors to the side opening out on to a large patio area, all affording excellent views of the rear garden. The tiled floor is continuous from the kitchen giving it a spacious and open feel .There is a low level radiator and ample power sockets.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Featuring base and wall units with worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a large storage cupboard housing the boiler which supplies gas central heating to the house. Window and door which opens to the exterior and a second patio area.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 24' 1" x 13' 10" ( 7.34m x 4.22m )
A beautiful and spacious dual aspect room featuring windows to front and rear, radiator, an ample built in wardrobe, power and phone points. Door leading into...
Ensuite 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Which is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity unit & large shower cubicle. It is tiled to mid wall height and floor and there is plenty of fitted storage, extractor fan, large heated towel rail and a window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 14' 11" ( 4.83m x 4.55m )
Another very generous double bedroom featuring two windows to the rear aspect, two radiators, power points and a door into...
Ensuite 10' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.06m )
Which is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity unit and large shower cubicle. It is tiled to mid wall height and floor, extractor fan, large heated towel rail and has a window to the front.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.84m )
A double bedroom which has a window to the front, radiator , power points and a large fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Featuring a window, ample room for double or twin beds, power points and a radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
A lovely, light room featuring a four piece white suite comprising of a low level WC, double ended bath with central mixer tap , vanity unit and basin and a fully tiled shower cubicle . It is tiled to mid wall height and floor, large heated towel rail, extractor fan and window to rear.
To the front of the property there are high level, remotely operated security gates onto a large gravel parking area surrounded by flower borders and leading to the detached double garage. Further personnel gates to the rear garden to each side of the house. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked decorative borders, fruit bushes, gravel paths around the house and two large patio areas. There is also a garden storage area and shed for tools. The whole garden is enclosed on all perimeters making it very safe for children and dogs.
The double garage has one automated door, one manual up and over door and has power and lighting .
The house is in good decorative order throughout and features solid oak doors and quality fixtures and fittings. Good quality neutral carpet is fitted to the lounge, dining room, stairs and bedrooms and is included in the sale. It has a fitted burglar alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60207833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.