2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Mawsley, Kettering
- Mawsley Village Location
- Immaculate Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
AN IMMACULATE & MODERN HOME in the highly sought after village of Mawlsey. Located between Kettering & Northampton with access to great road links Mawlsey is ideally located and is within easy access to an abundance of amenities. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this immaculate 2 bed mid-terraced house in the highly sought after village of Mawsley. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen and living/dining room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property boasts both front and rear gardens and a garage. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS HOT PROPERTY! Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing.
Enter into this property via a wooden door with decorative window pane detail to front elevation and under a storm porch and into the entrance hall.
Once inside the entrance hall you will find stairs rising to the first floor landing, doors leading into the kitchen, living/dining room and the downstairs cloakroom. There is also a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 5' 9" ( 3.18m x 1.75m )
A modern fitted kitchen housing a range of wall and base units with complementary roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash back areas. A stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, an integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. A wooden double glazed window to front elevation allows for natural light and ventilation. There is a wall mounted radiator and the kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
Living / Dining Room 13' 4" x 12' 11" Max ( 4.06m x 3.94m Max )
A bright and airy room with a wooden double glazed window to rear elevation and uPVC patio doors that lead out into the garden. There are two wall mounted radiators, an understairs storage cupboard and access point for a TV.
Housing a white suite comprising of a pedestal hand basin with tiling to splash back and a low level WC. A wooden obscure double glazed window to front elevation allows for natural light and ventilation. There is also a wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to the first floor landing where you will find doors leading into both bedrooms and the bathroom. A hatch provides access into the loft space.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
A spacious double bedroom with a wooden double glazed window to front elevation, a built-in airing cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.93m )
A second double bedroom with a wooden double glazed window to rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Housing a white suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over and glass shower screen, a pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary part tiling to splash back areas. There is an extractor fan, shaver point and wall mounted radiator. A wooden obscure double glazed window to rear elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is a small gravelled garden with hedgerow and a path leading up to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio area providing space for outdoor entertaining. A gate provides access to the garage area.
A single garage with up and over door to front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60207869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG105959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.