3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrants Close, Tongwynlais, Cardiff
Sold STC £265,000
- Well presented semi detached
- Three double bedrooms (previously four beds)
- Ensuite facilities
- Superb summer house
- Catchment for Radyr Comprehensive
Well presented semi detached family home in Tongwnlais with its well regarded primary school and excellent road links. This spacious property offers three double bedrooms plus ensuite but was originally a four bed so could be reconfigured if required. Viewing highly recommended!
Internal viewing is strongly recommended on this lovely semi detached home in order to appreciate this spacious home with stylish modern kitchen. Located in the popular village of Tongwynlais with its well regarded primary school and catchment for Radyr Comprehensive school along with excellent road links offering access to the A470 and M4 within a couple of minutes. Further benefits include three good sized bedrooms and ensuite (this property started life as a four bed!) plus an attractive rear garden with a gorgeous summer house.
Entered via upvc door with obscured double glazed panel into porch. Double glazed windows to front and side, textured ceiling, tiled floor, further upvc door into:
Laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, fusebox, telephone point, power point, radiator.
Lounge 24' 5" x 11' 4" max ( 7.44m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the front, two vertical radiators, laminate flooring, TV aerial point, feature gas fire set into chimney breast, power points, double glazed french doors to rear opening into dining room.
Dining room is open plan to the kitchen.
Dining Room 21' 5" x 8' 7" ( 6.53m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed french doors with side screens to rear opening onto the rear garden. Continuation of laminate floor, two vertical radiators, power points.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 15' 1" ( 3.02m max x 4.60m )
Superb fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, central island with inset acrylic one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Tiled floor, radiator and vertical radiator, power points, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, double glazed window to the rear. Door to garage.
Loft inspection point, power point, doors offering access to:
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 8' 2" ( 5.44m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points, TV aerial point, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, door to:
Double glazed window to the rear, three piece suite comprising: P shaped bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, laminate floor, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, power points, TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, textured ceiling, radiator, power points. TV aerial point, power points.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled walls and floor, radiator.
Garage 14' x 8' ( 4.27m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, radiator, power points, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, gas meter.
Summer House 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
Summer house with pitched roof, double glazed windows to the sides and front, double glazed french doors to the front, power points, fitted carpet.
Enclosed with feather edge fencing, decked seating area with inset lighting, outside tap, mature borders, pedestrian gate offering access to the rear, outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60217022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.