3 bedroom detached house for saleBilling Close, Norwich
Sold STC £230,000
- Detached family home
- Cul-de-sac position
- Garage & off road parking
- Glass roof conservatory
- Enclosed garden
NEW PRICE! A superbly positioned three bedroom detached house situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular north city suburb of Old Catton. This well presented home enjoys solid oak flooring throughout majority of the ground floor & glass roof conservatory - call now to view!
With oak flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 8" x 10' 8" ( 6.91m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, solid oak flooring, radiator, textured ceiling, coving, stairs to first floor and uPVC double glazed french doors to:
Conservatory 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
uPVC and brick construction with glass roof, solid oak flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed french doors to raised deck.
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tile splashbacks, gas hob, even and grill, extractor hood, dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built in understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring with uPVC double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 6" max narrowing to 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.42m max narrowing to 3.73m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over and bi-folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, with airing cupboard, fully tiled walls, oak flooring and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is brick weave drive and garage with up and over door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing, there is a raised deck seating area with pergola over, paved patio path to rear garden and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60217028.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.