3 bedroom pub for saleLichfield Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes and A4 Drinking Establishments
- Well established
- Canal side village location
- High turnover business
- 4 bedroom accommodation above
- Spacious trade kitchens
Canal Side Pub For Sale in the village of Hopwas
This outstanding and high turnover concern is located on the canal in the desirable village of Hopwas in Tamworth, Staffordshire. Its prominent position means not only does it draw regular repeat trade but has a huge amount of passing trade from the canal boats and is easily accessible to major motorway networks.
Asking price: £99,950 plus SAV
Turnover: £442,740 net of vat per annum
Gross Profit: £253,710
Stock value: £3,500
Punch Taverns full repairing lease
Original term: 10 years
Remaining : 5 years
Rent: £46,000 plus vat per annum
Rates: £19,000 per annum
Veritas Business sales are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and thriving canal side public house and restaurant. This extensive property boasts mature beer gardens, children's play area, patrons carpark for (50), large trading area and 4 bedroom living accommodation. The business has been trading for over 120 years and been in the careful hands of the current owner for the past 15 years. Reluctantly the business is being offered for sale as the owner wants to enjoy a well earned retirement. Since our client has taken ownership of the business he has continually invested in new fixtures, fittings and equipment which are all brought and paid for and included within the sale price which means any new purchaser will not have to spend any additional funds for some time. The business has an annual turnover of £442,740 with a gross profit of £253,710 excess of 1 million pounds net of vat and approximately and shows a healthy net profit. Around 60% of turnover is from wet sales and the remaining 40% of turnover is from hearty home cooked food sales, using only the freshest produce. There is a tie on draught beers, bottled beers and ciders with the exception of wines, soft drinks and spirits which are free of tie. This successful concern is currently owner operated and employs 3 full time and seasonal 17 part time members of staff. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. We consider this a rare opportunity to purchase an established business, which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this superb business is not to be missed.
Monday - Sunday - 10am - 11.00pm
Lounge with bar servery, restaurant seating for (60), multi fuel stove and air filtration system
Public bar with servery, dart board, gaming machine, 2 X sky TVs and multi fuel stove
Hallway with storage cupboards for cleaning products
Commercial kitchen comprising; double sink, hand wash basin, under counter fridges, hot cupboard and pass, 2 x double fat fryers, grill, 6 burner commercial hob & oven, Rational self cooking centre oven, extraction hood and selection of fridges
Preparation room with sink, freezer, walk-in fridge and ice machine
Staff W/C and changing room
Double bedroom X 2
Main beer cellar
Bottle store room with beer drop and sink
ExternalExtensive beer gardens comprising; decking, picnic tables, children's play area, brick built store room and BBQ
Patrons carpark for (50)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.