5 bedroom terraced house for salePound Street, Lyme Regis
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Period Property
- Recently Redecorated
- Sea Views
- Roof Terrace
- Grade II Listed
A Grade II Listed Georgian home in the heart of the sought after coastal town of Lyme Regis. Beautifully presented throughout, maintaining many of its original features, whilst being completely redecorated by its current owners, so making this a truly elegant five bedroom family home.
A Grade II Listed Georgian property in the heart of the sought after coastal town of Lyme Regis, with far reaching coastal views across the bay to Portland. Beautifully presented throughout, maintaining many of its original features, whilst being completely redecorated by its current owners, so making this a truly elegant five bedroom family home. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and history of this beautiful home
With panel door to the front aspect, Meter cupboard. Slate tiled Floor. Dado Rail
With door to the front aspect, modern cast iron radiator, slate tiled floor, storage cupboard, staircase rising to the first, second and third floor landing.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
With sash window to the front aspect, window shutters. Ornate open fireplace. Modern cast iron radiator, dado rail, arched alcove and ceiling light point. Connecting door into the
Kitchen 16' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.53m )
A bespoke handmade kitchen providing a good selection of cupboards with granite work surface over. Incorporating a butler sink and drainer. Gas AGA. Space for a fridge/ freezer. Integral Neff washing machine and integral Neff dishwasher. Glass tiling to the splashback areas. Slate tiled floor. A window to the rear aspect and two doors which lead out into the rear garden.
With a window to the side aspect, wall mounted mid level cistern and WC, vanity wash hand basin and modern cast iron radiator.
First Floor Landing
With full length window to the side aspect allowing superb coastal views, dado rail, ceiling light point and staircase rising to the second floor.
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 17' into bay ( 4.93m x 5.18m into bay )
With box bay window overlooking the rear garden with coastal views . Door to a sun terrace. Attractive marble fireplace and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 14' 6" to rear of cupboard x 11' 7" ( 4.42m to rear of cupboard x 3.53m )
With two windows to front aspect which both have shutters. Built in cupboard. Ball and claw bath. Modern cast iron radiator and two ceiling light points.
Second Floor Landing
With full length window to the side aspect allowing superb coastal views, dado rail, built in wardrobe, built in airing cupboard which houses the hot water tank. Staircase rising to the third floor, Ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
With two windows to the front aspect, both with window seats, shutters and storage under. Built in cupboard. Modern cast iron radiator and ceiling light point.
With window to the rear aspect. Ball and claw bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Modern cast iron radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.58m )
With window to the rear aspect looking over the garden with views across to the sea. Modern cast iron radiator and ceiling light point.
Third Floor Landing
With staircase rising from the second floor.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 16' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.98m max x 3.40m max )
Currently used as an office. A picture window with fantastic garden and sea views. Shower cubicle, modern cast iron radiator and ceiling light point. Spiral staircase which leads up to a dome roof window and roof terrace.
Bedroom Five Irregular Shaped Room 14' 6" max floor space x 9' 2" max floor space ( 4.42m max floor space x 2.79m max floor space )
With a window to the side aspect and Velux window to the front. Under eaves storage, spotlights and modern cast iron radiator.
A pretty, south facing enclosed garden with an abundance of climbing shrubs and plants with a short spiral staircase giving access to the first floor sun terrace which has views from The Cobb along the coast to Portland
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk
West Dorset District Council, Stratton House, 58-60 High West Street, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ. Telephone: 01305 251481.
Approaching Lyme Regis from Uplyme on the B3165 , go straight over the mini roundabout and take the second turning on the right, onto Pound Road, at the junction take a left turn and the property is located on the right hand side just past the turning for Cobb Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.