3 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Grove, Willington, Derby
Sold STC £325,000
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £340,000:
- Three double bedrooms
- well presented
- well presented kitchen and bathroom
- No chain!
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £340,000: Located on this canal side private cul-de-sac is this three double bedroom detached home. Offering spacious living accommodation throughout presented to the highest of standard and externally boasts adriveway, garage and rear garden.
Entrance door to front, wood effect flooring
low level w.c., wash hand basin, window to front, radiator
Lounge 22' x 12' ( 6.71m x 3.66m )
Floor to ceiling window to front, french style doors giving access to the garden, wood effect flooring, feature fireplace, radiator
Kitchen/diner 22' 5" x 7' 11" ( 6.83m x 2.41m )
a fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset into a roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for dining table, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to front, french style doors giving access to the garden
First Floor Landing
window to rear
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' ( 4.62m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Four piece suite comprises low level w.c., wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, free standing roll top bath, double glazed window to rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60218807.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.