1 bedroom apartment for saleDevonshire Street, Norwich
Sold STC £115,000
- One bedroom purpose built apartment
- Lots of storage
- Beautifully presented throughout
- On and off road parking
- Fitted bedroom furniture
THE PERFECT PACKAGE! An exceptional and beautifully presented one bedroom purpose built first floor apartment positioned in this sought after location which lies to the west of Norwich City centre.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with large storage cupboard and airing cupboard, double aspect generous lounge, re-fitted quality kitchen and bathroom, and impressive double bedroom with a range of fitted bedroom furniture. The property has been subjected to many improvements recently to include re-plastered ceilings throughout. There is off road permit parking available and also a large external brick storage shed. Furthermore the property is positioned in a small two storey building, with open balcony to entrance, is in exceptional decorative order throughout and is sold with no-onward chain.
First Floor Open Landing
With stairs to the first floor, external storage cupboard and cupboard housing electric meter and newly installed consumer unit. (the surface covering of the landing area has recently been re-covered under the terms of the existing lease).
With airing cupboard and further large built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 8" ( 5.11m x 3.25m )
Impressive double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and TV aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Impressive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, electric cooker, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, fitted worksurfaces with up stands and uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect.
Double Bedroom 14' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.57m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, range of fitted bedroom furniture to include two double wardrobes, large mirror fronted sliding wardrobe with hanger space and built in drying cupboard.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity and WC set in concealed cistern with radiator, tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has a ground floor built in shed. There is on and off road non allocated permit parking.
There is a communal hot water and heating system, these are included in the monthly fees along with the service charge and ground rent. Details of this and the lease can be obtained from our Bank Plain office.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60218810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.