1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Keyham, Plymouth
Sold STC £90,000
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- LARGE CONVERTED LOFT SPACE
- CENTRAL LOCATION
PRIVATE ENTRANCE, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, NO CHAIN! There isn't much more this bright and breezy home has to offer. It has the added benefit of extra loft space and ample storage space. It is a perfect first time buy or due to its sought after location, a smart investment!
This perfect self contained flat is not one to be missed! It is extremely airy and spacious which in turn gives off a bright and breezy atmosphere! It has a really homely feel to it and it is in immaculate condition ready to welcome its new owner! call us today to book your viewing!!!
Side facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed door. Small storage cupboard, alarm and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' max into bay x 17' max ( 4.27m max into bay x 5.18m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window also side aspect window to side elevation. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television point. Electric fire, plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 13' 9" max into door recess ( 3.45m max x 4.19m max into door recess )
Rear facing double glazed PVC window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood and splash back tiling. Plumbing for a washing machine and a free standing fridge freezer, Combination boiler, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Side facing PVC double glazed window. Cupboard, wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring. Stairs leading up to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.61m max x 3.25m max )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Side facing double glazed obscured window. Bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and low level wc . full tiled walls and tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.