3 bedroom detached house for saleLower Hilton Cottage, Culrain, Ardgay, IV24
Under Offer £210,000
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Reception Rooms
- Sensitively modernised accommodation
- Sheltered site with spectacular, elevated views
- Delightful, mature grounds with burns
- Double garage and garden shed
- Second home or holiday let potential
Lower Hilton Cottage is a charming cottage set on the edge of the hamlet of Culrain in Sutherland. The cottage is on a sheltered, elevated site, once the setting for the Battle of Carbisdale, and has spectacular far reaching views over the meandering Kyle of Sutherland and to the Sutherland hills beyond.
The cottage has been fully renovated by the current owners and offers extremely comfortable accommodation with its welcoming reception hall and dining room, sitting room with exposed beams and wood burning stove, bespoke fitted kitchen and bright and spacious bedrooms. Surrounded by beautiful, unspoilt countryside and close to top Highland fly fisheries, Lower Hilton Cottage is ideally placed for use as either a main or second home with holiday let potential.
Ardgay has a convenience store while Bonar Bridge has a butcher, post office, bank and primary school. Secondary schooling is available in Dornoch or Tain, both of which offer a further range of shops and facilities. Inverness, about an hour's drive away, has all the amenities of a modern city as well as its airport with regular flights to the south and to Europe.
EPC Rating = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60225089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV160041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.