6 bedroom detached house for saleSudbury, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Sold STC £1,550,000
- 4 reception rooms, including library/games room
- Superb living/dining kitchen leading to orangery with far reaching views
- Back kitchen, boot room, laundry room, cellar
- Master bedroom with storage and en suite bathroom
- 5 further bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms
- The Cottage comprising sitting room, kitchen, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms both with en suite facilities
- The Stables Flat comprising sitting room, kitchen diner, 2 bedrooms, bathroom
- Stunning mature gardens
- Games room/boiler room housing Biomass boiler, triple garage, 5 stables, gardener's workshop, tennis court
- Paddocks with pony shelters. In all about 1.6ha (3.94 acres)
An exceptional period country house situated amidst delightful countryside. Dating from circa 1800, the property has been sympathetically modernised whilst retaining many period features.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60231755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.