4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWelwyn Drive, Baildon, Shipley
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Gardens & Off Street Parking
- Flexible Living Accommodation
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this superbly appointed four bedroom property in the popular village of Baildon. Situated in a quiet cul de sac location and benefiting from off street parking, central heating and double glazing, this sizable property is being offered with no chain.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this superbly appointed four bedroom property in the popular village of Baildon. Situated in a quiet cul de sac location and benefiting from off street parking, central heating and double glazing, this sizable property is being offered with no chain and must be viewed to avoid disappointment.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well established four bedroom semi detached bungalow. Set within a generous corner plot, this stunning property occupies a quiet cul de sac location within close proximity to both Baildon and Shipley train stations with fantastic rail links to Leeds, Bradford, Ilkley & Skipton, regular bus routes, shops, bars eateries and schools. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, lounge, sitting room, dining room, dining kitchen, four bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there is a lawn garden and ample off street parking to the front and side whilst to the rear there are a range of deck, lawn and patio areas. Early inspection is essential to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer. ** NO CHAIN**
Having a double glazed entrance door and single glazed internal door, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" In To Bay x 11' 11" ( 4.52m In To Bay x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature electric fire with attractive surround, television and telephone points, ceiling light point and wall lighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, television point, ceiling and wall lighting, and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 10" Plus Recess ( 3.35m x 2.39m Plus Recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, this beautifully presented house bathroom offers a three piece, modern white, bathroom suite including a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, and is partially tiled.
Lower Ground Floor
With stair access from the entrance hallway.
Dining Kitchen 22' 4" x 12' 6" ( 6.81m x 3.81m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear, this spacious dining kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over and tiled spashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob, provision for a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, pantry, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.23m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear accessing the patio area, the dining room offers a ceiling light point, central heating radiator and houses the property central heating boiler.
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Having a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator. The sitting room could also be used as an additional bedroom.
With stair access from the entrance hallway.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed Velux window to the front elevation and dormer to the rear enjoying far reaching views of the surrounding landscape, the master bedroom offers ample under eaves storage space, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four/ Dressing Room 7' 10" x 7' 5" Restricted Head Height ( 2.39m x 2.26m Restricted Head Height )
Having a double glazed Velux window to the front elevation, this additional room is currently being used as a dressing room and benefits from a central heating radiator.
Externally the property boasts a generous corner plot with lawn garden and ample off street parking to the front and side whilst to the rear there are a range of deck, lawn and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60235667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.