2 bedroom terraced house for saleBelhaven Road, LIVERPOOL
Guide Price £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price£140,000 to £160,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Sought After Residential Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Local Schools
- Good Transport Links
- Plentiful Amenities
Guide Price £140,000 to £160,000
Jones & Chapman are pleased to market this beautiful two bedroom mid-terraced property in a sought after residential location just off Penny Lane L18. Viewing is highly recommended.
Guide Price £140,000 to £160,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom mid-terraced home in Belhaven Road L18. Located just a short distance from Penny Lane and Allerton Road, this sought after property boasts an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, with excellent local schools, transport links and an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants near by this property is ideal for young professional first time buyers, downsizers, or investors, offering no onward chain!
Single glazed door to the front.
Single glazed door to the front, radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" max into bay x 11' 1" max into recess ( 3.91m max into bay x 3.38m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, open fireplace, radiator, tv point, coving, ceiling rose.
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 11' 8" max into recess ( 3.71m max x 3.56m max into recess )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the side, door to the yard.
Bedroom One 13' max into bay x 14' 9" max into recess ( 3.96m max into bay x 4.50m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 9' 3" max into recess ( 3.76m max x 2.82m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Yard to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60237608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.