2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAtherton Drive, Wirral
Sold STC £135,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW. Briefly comprising, hall, lounge, second lounge, family bathroom, and modern fitted kitchen. Benefiting from of road parking and a front and enclosed rear garden. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, situated in a popular residential area and benefiting from off road parking and front and rear gardens. In brief, the accommodation comprises of a hall, lounge, second lounge, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a modern fitted kitchen. Property benefits form double glazing and gas central heating where specified and offers spacious and bright living accommodation. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED!
Upvc door to front, carpet floor, radiator and ceiling lights.
Lounge 11' 8" plus bay x 9' into recess ( 3.56m plus bay x 2.74m into recess )
Carpeted floor, feature fire and surround, radiator and Upvc double glazed bay window to front.
Second Lounge 13' 3" x 9' ( 4.04m x 2.74m )
Carpeted floor, radiator, wall mounted gas fire and two Upvc double glazed windows, one to side and one to rear.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Oven and hob with hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and sink and drainer. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator and two Upvc double glazed windows, one to side and one to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Laminate floor, radiator, ceiling lights and Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 5" Max ( 2.95m x 3.48m Max )
Laminate floor, radiator, ceiling lights and Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over head, low level w/c and pedstal sink. Fully tiled floor and walls, radiator, airing cupboard housing boiler and double glazed opaque window to side.
To the front, there is a stone flagged driveway with a pathway to the gated rear garden. Established borders, a gated front access and fenced surround.
To the rear, there is an enlosed garden, which has easy maintenace astro turf, decorative bushes and patio area, with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.