3 bedroom detached house for saleWinston Churchill Drive, King's Lynn
Sold STC £164,000
- WAS £169,000 REDUCED TO £164,000
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Popular location
- No onward chain
- Driveway & garage
Viewing's are highly recommended! A detached house in a popular location with no onwar chain! Accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a garage and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale Winston Churchill Drive, a three bedroom detached house in the popular town of King's Lynn. The property enjoys three good sized bedrooms one of which has an en-suite, one reception room, kitchen and bathroom. The front of the property enjoys a pathway that leads up to a brickweave driveway and garage which is accessible via the driveway. The rear of the property has both a lawned and patio area. This property is perfect for growing family who are looking to upsize from their first home, viewing's are highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed side door, double glazed windows to side and front, laminate flooring.
UPVC double glazed door to front, radiator, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring.
Low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, washbasin to vanity unit, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' narrowing to 5' into bay window ( 4.47m x 3.66m narrowing to 1.52m into bay window )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point and telephone point, double glazed patio doors, gas fire to fire place.
Kitchen 8' 7" extending to 8' " MIN x 11' 9" ( 2.62m extending to 2.44m MIN x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, one & a half bowl sink with drainer, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, double glazed window to side, doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to landing from entrance hall, double glazed window to front, loft access, smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 10' 6" ( 2.77m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone points.
Suite comprising of shower in shower cubicle with part tiling, washbasin, low flush WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, airing cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 6' 7" extending to 9' 4" excluding recess into door ( 2.57m x 2.01m extending to 2.84m excluding recess into door )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, television point
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 4" ( 2.11m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Suite comprising of bath with shower over and mixer taps, part tiling, wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low flush WC, double glazed window to rear.
The front of the property enjoys a lawned area with brick weave path from driveway to the front door. There is also a garage at the front of the property accessible via the driveway.
Garage 16' 3" x 4' ( 4.95m x 1.22m )
Up and over door with power and lights. Off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60237662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.