3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFenton Croft, Kimberworth, Rotherham
Sold STC £140,000
- VIEW NOW!
- Attractively presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Popular Cul-de-sac location
- Gardens, Driveway, Carport & Garage
POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN KIMBERWORTH - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
An ideal purchase for a family buyer is this attractively presented Three Bedroom Semi comprising:- Entrance Hall, Downstairs W.C., Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens, Carport & Garage.
Well placed for Sheffield, Rotherham, M1 & Meadowhall is this Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which is located in a POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN KIMBERWORTH.
This attractively presented Three Bedroom Semi offers a great opportunity for the family purchaser and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Downstairs W.C., Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens, Carport & Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush w.c., wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.81m )
This well-presented lounge has an attractive fireplace and surround, a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a door to the bottom of the stairs with a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.80m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a modern range of units to comprise wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces, sink and drainer, space for a cooker and a 4-ring gas hob. There is a door opening to a storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 15' 2" x 6' 3" ( 4.62m x 1.91m )
The conservatory has upvc double glazed windows and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear. There is a worktop and a cupboard, a central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a freezer.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 5" to wardrobe fronts x 9' 3" ( 2.87m to wardrobe fronts x 2.82m )
This master bedroom features built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.90m )
Having built-in wardrobes, spotlights, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 6' max ( 2.69m max x 1.83m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a driveway which provides off-road parking and leading to the:-
The carport leads to the:-
Garage 21' 7" x 7' 10" ( 6.58m x 2.39m )
With power and light.
To the rear of the property is a decked area which leads to a mainly lawned garden with borders. Brick wall and fencing to the boundaries and a garden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60237671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.