1 bedroom flat for saleHolland Road, Hove
Sold STC £240,000
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- GROUND FLOOR
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO BRIGHTON & HOVE STATION
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a ONE BEDROOM WITH PARKING !! purpose built apartment located on Holland Road offering easy access to Western Road. Western Road offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as easy access to Brighton's mainline station.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a ONE BEDROOM purpose built apartment located on Holland Road offering easy access to Western Road. Western Road offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as easy access to Brighton's mainline station which offers a comprehensive choice of commuter links including a direct train service to LONDON VICTORIA.
The internal accommodation comprises to the ground floor of a communal entrance hallway, a modern fitted kitchen, large living room, modern fitted bathroom, double bedroom and private allocated parking.
Door to front, wooden flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to side, half bowl stainless steel sink, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven with gas hobs, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring.
Radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60237716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.