4 bedroom town house for saleOld Mill Lane, New Mill, Holmfirth
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Storey, Four Bedroom Town House
- Spacious, Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and Garden Room
- Downstairs WC and En-Suite Facilities
- Off-Street Parking, Single Garage and Gardens
PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT IS THIS SUPERB THREE-STOREY TOWN HOUSE OFFERING SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF NEW MILL.
The property is ideally situated close to the centre of New Mill village with all the amenities that has to offer. With good bus routes and excellent road networks giving access to Huddersfield, Barnsley and Sheffield.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a three storey, modern town house presented to a high standard throughout with spacious accommodation; perfect for families and those looking to be close to well regarded local schooling and amenities in the village of New Mill and close to the vibrant town of Holmfirth with its' shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation is located over three floors and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner opening into a garden room on the ground floor. To the first floor is a landing, a spacious lounge and a fourth bedroom/playroom opening on to a balcony. To the second floor are three generous bedrooms including a master with en-suite and a house bathroom.
Externally the property has a block paved driveway to the front and a single, integral garage. To the rear is a well-presented, secure garden with lawned and decked areas.
An early viewing of the property is highly recommended to appreciate the layout, finish and space this wonderful family home has to offer.
Enter the property to the front into a spacious entrance hallway with Karndean flooring, radiator, generous understairs cupboard and doors leading to the kitchen/diner, WC and integral garage.
The space is complemented by recessed spotlighting and a carpeted staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Wc / Cloakroom
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a low level WC and wash hand basin with a tiled splashback, radiator, Karndean flooring and a double glazed, opaque glass window to the front elevation.
Kitchen / Diner 19' max x 15' 7" max ( 5.79m max x 4.75m max )
The kitchen/diner is open plan to a garden room. An L-shaped room providing a superb family space,
The kitchen has a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a double oven, a gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. There is also an integrated dishwasher and an integrated fridge freezer.
The room benefits from recessed spotlighting, a radiator, Karndean flooring, part tiled walls and ample space for a dining table. There is a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and the room is open plan to a wonderful garden room.
The garden room has dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, a radiator and double glazed patio doors giving direct access in to the rear garden.
From the entrance hallway carpeted stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. The landing is carpeted and has a radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation. Doors lead to bedroom 4/reception room 2 and to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 15' 7" max ( 4.62m max x 4.75m max )
This beautifully presented carpeted and neutrally decorated, spacious room benefits from a fireplace with a modern-living flame gas fire, recessed spotlighting and a radiator. A double glazed window overlooks the front elevation and further double glazed patio doors open on to a Juliet balcony also to the front elevation.
Reception 2 / Bedroom 4 15' 7" max x 13' 7" max ( 4.75m max x 4.14m max )
A wonderful, spacious, versatile room currently utilised as a playroom but could be used as a further sitting room or bedroom. The room is carpeted and has recessed spotlighting, a radiator and double glazed French doors leading to a balcony with a further double glazed window to the rear elevation. The balcony has timber decking and wrought iron railings with a lovely aspect over the rear garden and beyond.
The second floor landing has a double glazed window to the side, a storage cupboard with doors leading to three bedrooms and the house bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' plus recess x 10' 7" + built in wardrobes ( 3.35m plus recess x 3.23m + built in wardrobes )
A beautifully presented room which has the benefit of modern, built-in wardrobes. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation with delightful woodland views. A door leads to the en-suite
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low-level WC. The room has fully tiled walls, a tiled floor, an extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and an opaque, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
A well presented carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with an open aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.12m x 1.98m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with shower over and shower screen, a wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has fully tiled walls, a tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a block-paved driveway with parking for one vehicle and an integral garage with an up-and-over door, power, light and access to the entrance hallway.
To the side of the property is a gate giving access to a well presented garden with lawned and decked areas, providing ideal entertaining space. The decked area has the benefit of up-lights and an outside tap.
An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the position, size and finish of this beautiful, characterful property.
Leave Holmfirth on Station Road and head towards New Mill. Turn left onto Springwood Road. Turn right onto Stoney Bank Road. Turn left onto Stony Bank Lane. Continue straight onto Old Mill Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60237746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.