2 bedroom apartment for saleBotteville Road, BIRMINGHAM
- Two spacious bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Approximatly 120 years on the lease
- Ground rent approximatly £150 Annually & Service/maintenace charges approximatly £960 per annum
- Gated community
- Ground floor
Very well presented modern apartment in a gated comunity with approximatly 120 years remaining on the lease comprising of; entrance hallway, two bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room and open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, allocated parking space and double glazing.
Beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in a gated community with allocated parking space which comprises of, entrance hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, two spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Viewing highly recommended.
Via a door to side elevation, storage cupboard, three ceiling spotlights, carpeted flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 2" into bay window x 11' 11" ( 6.45m into bay window x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, telephone point, television aerial point, carpeting, four ceiling spot lights and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, tiling to floor and splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 7" into door recess x 11' 6" max ( 4.14m into door recess x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobe, carpeting, ceiling light point, telephone point, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, shower cubicle, tiling to splashback areas and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.59m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, carpeting, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Extractor fan, three ceiling spot lights, vinyl flooring, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with hand held shower over with tiling to splashback areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60238898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI201881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.