4 bedroom detached house for saleAugusta Close, Peterborough
Sold STC £210,000
- Four bedrooms
- Detached house
- Enclosed garden
- 21' lounge
* Four bedrooms
* Detached house
* Enclosed garden
* 21' lounge
6.57m x 3.61m (21'7" x 11'10"). PVCu double glazed lead effect box window to front, two radiators, double door to Conservatory, door to Kitchen:
2.68m x 3.12m (8'10" x 10'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, built-in eye level electric oven and grill, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, door to utility area:
1.61m x 1.08m (5'3" x 3'7"). PVCu double part glazed to side, space for washing machine and tumble dryer door to outside:
PVCu opaque double glazed lead effect window to side, two piece suite wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashback, radiator.
Shaped room 2.61m x 3.84m (8'7" x 12'7") maximum. PVCu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, storage cupboard, doors to:
3.49m x 3.00m (11'5" x 9'10"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, fitted double wardrobe with full-length mirrored sliding doors, radiator.
3.42m x 2.46m (11'3" x 8'1"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
3.00m x 2.39m (9'10" x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator.
2.01m x 2.36m (6'7" x 7'9"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite with panelled bath with power shower over, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
Front garden laid to lawn and shrubs with driveway leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60240980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.