4 bedroom town house for saleWellwood Close, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £150,000
- Beautifully Presented Town House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC, En-Suite To Master
- Allocated Off-Road Parking with Garage
- Well-Kept Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £165,000. Early viewing is advised on this beautifully presented town house boasting spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property has four double bedrooms as well as off-road parking with a garage and an en-suite shower room making it an ideal family home!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this stunning town house tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular part of Ellesmere Port. The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current vendors and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises a large lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, four double bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master bedroom also having an en-suite shower room. Externally the property boasts allocated off-road parking with a garage and has a well-kept garden to the rear. This property would make an ideal first time buy or family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing and a radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 8" into recess ( 4.72m x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, television and telephone points, two radiators and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point, television point, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer, cupboard housing combi boiler, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and stairs to second flooring landing.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Double glazed doors to front Juliet balcony, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower, extractor fan, built-in storage cupboard, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor and loft access
Bedroom One 17' 8" max x 12' 3" max into recess ( 5.38m max x 3.73m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television point, two radiators and a door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
Panel enclosed boundaries. The rear of the property there is a well-kept garden that is laid to lawn with manicured borders housing flowers & plants and a patio area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.