2 bedroom flat for saleChatsworth Road, Brighton
Sold STC £325,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WESTERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR
- CLOSE TO SEVEN DIALS
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- LONG LEASE
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a rarely available TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor purpose built GARDEN flat located close to the ever popular SEVEN DIALS district of the city.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a rarely available TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor purpose built GARDEN flat located close to the ever popular SEVEN DIALS district of the city. The Seven Dials offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as easy access to Brighton's mainline station which offers a comprehensive choice of commuter links including a direct train service to LONDON VICTORIA.
The internal accommodation comprises to the ground floor with a private entrance hallway, a living area with double doors onto a westerly aspect REAR GARDEN, separate kitchen, fitted bathroom and two double bedroom.
Double glazed door to front.
Two storage cupboards, radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.45m )
Two single glazed feature windows to side, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, open fire place, two radiators, telephone point, TV aerial.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hobs, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachments, wash hand basin, WC part tiled.
Rear Garden 33' x 35' ( 10.06m x 10.67m )
West facing garden with shrubbed borders and lawn, side access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60245612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.