2 bedroom terraced house for saleMonarch Road, Crewkerne
Sold STC £170,000
- Well Proportioned Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front Views Of Countryside
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Garden And Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Opportunity to purchase the immaculately presented terraced home. The property offers two double bedrooms, rear garden, two allocated parking spaces and views over open fields to the front. Bulit in 2014 the house is within easy reach of Crewkerne town centre and is a short walk to train station.
Double glazed front door. Front aspect double glazed window. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs area. Laminate floor. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Living Room 16' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.43m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Range of fitted base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splachbacks. Integrated gas oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Boiler. Radiator.
Staris from entrance hall. Airing cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.95m )
Front aspect double glazed window with far reaching views. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled. Radiator.
To the front of the property a path leads to the front door. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and garden shed. A path leads to a gate giving access to the two allocated parking spaces.
From Fox & Sons town centre offices proceed along Market Street and bear left into South Street. Continue along this road and onto Station Road. Just before the railway bridge, turn left and left again into Monarch Road where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60247952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.