Land for salePark Road, Menstrie, FK11
- Planning Permission Activated for to build a Two Bed Two Bathroom Cottage
- Planning Ref: 13\00047/MSC
- Excellent road links to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- rated the fourth most attractive Post Code to live in Scotland
- Views to Ochil Hills and Dumyat
- 8 mins drive time to City of Stirling
- 2 car parking spaces
For Sale a Residential Building Plot, The Old Telephone Exchange in Menstrie.
A rare opportunity to acquire a plot of land with planning permission Activated to build a two bed two bathroom Cottage.
Building Control Fee paid.
The existing building is demolished, the land is shovel ready.
Planning Permission ref: 13/00047\MSC
Menstrie was rated the fourth most attractive Post Code areas to live in Scotland.
The Accommodation on completion will provide two bed two bathroom cottage overlooking Menstrie Park.
Menstrie is on the A91 road from Stirling to St Andrews.
Accessible road links to Edinburgh via M9 and Glasgow M80 approx travel time by car 30 to 40 minutes.
Menstrie Bus service runs via Stirling University to the City of Stirling on a regular basis.
Menstrie is a picturesque Village providing a General Store which contains a Post Office. Also there is a Pharmacy, Pub, Petrol Station, Library, small Sports Centre, Public Park, Primary School, Two Churches and a Residential Home for Older People.
Menstrie Village is set at the foot of the Ochil Hills which is a Walking Route that follows much of the Old Kings Highway route from Logie Kirk in the West to Muckhart in the East. You can access the Dumyat a peak in the Ochil Hills popular with Hill Walkers.
Menstrie also provides access to Myreton Hill used by Paragliding.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60249356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS48508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.