3 bedroom terraced house for salePortland Street, Norwich
Sold STC £215,000
- MID TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO / THREE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR ROAD CLOSE TO UNTHANK ROADS AMENITIES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMODATION
- ON STREET PERMIT PARKING
NO ONWARD CHAIN!! This mid terraced home benefits from two/three bedrooms and two reception rooms and is presented to a good order throughout. Internal viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
This character home, located just off of Unthank Road is presented to a good order throughout and benefits from accomodation including living room, inner lobby, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, whilst there are two double bedrooms off the landing to the first floor with the third box room being located off of bedroom two. The property itself benefits from part double glazing and gas fired central heating, whilst externally there is on street permit parking and bi-sected rear garden. Properties within this area are highly sought after due to its close proximity to a wide range of facilities and amenities, as well as having easy access through to the City Centre and with the property being located to the south west of Norwich it's within easy reach of the University and University Hospital. Being offered with no onward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 11' 4" max x 11' 2" ( 3.45m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, single glazed door to front aspect, tiled open fire place with wooden surround, solid wood flooring, T.V and telephone point, textured ceilings and coving, picture rail and door through to inner lobby
Stairs to first floor and door through to dining room
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 11' 3" ( 3.43m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, solid wood flooring, under stairs cupboard housing electric metre and fuse board, radiator, T.V and telephone point and door through to kitchen
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect and single glazed door to side aspect leading through to the garden, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with roll top work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood, plumbing space for washing machine, integral fridge, central heating boiler and door through to bathroom
Double glazed window to rear aspect, with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink and low level W.C, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor with textured ceilings and coving, with doors through to Bedroom One and Two
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 11' 2" ( 3.45m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe with loft access, radiator, T.V and telephone point, cast iron fire place, laminate flooring and textured ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 11' 3" ( 3.45m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, T.V point, textured ceilings and coving with door through to bedroom three
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving
The property benefits from on street permit parking, whilst there is a small garden with pathway leading to the front door and to the rear of the property there is a bi-sected rear garden, which is low maintenance, with timber built shed with the rear garden also benefiting from an outside tap
From the William H Brown office on Unthank Road, which is on the corner of Unthank Road and Portland Street, proceed along Portland Street where the property can be found a short way up on your right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60249722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.